This is the agenda for the upcoming forum event on the 1st February which Whitbread are kindly hosting.
Admission restricted to members only. Please contact Mark.Chapman@carbonstatement.com for details.
As ever we have a full agenda based on member feedback of the topics you wanted to know more about including:
- Science based targets – the latest standard for setting your carbon reduction goals. Whitbread will outline their approach, why they adopted them and how they are going to implement them.
- ESOS phase 2 approaches to comply – James from TRG will lead a discussion from members on how operators are planning to comply with ESOS phase 2 and the best approaches to make the most of the findings.
- Water market deregulation, self-supply – Marston’s and Whitbread will share their initial experience of taking the opportunity to self-supply water services as part of the market de-regulation.
- Topical waste issues – McDonald’s will share their approach to waste reduction and lead a discussion on how members are approaching the topical waste issues such as plastics and coffee cups.
- Members updates – as ever they’ll be the opportunity to share learnings and ask questions of your colleagues on initiatives to reduce energy, water and waste.